
From the day we were born, the three of us girls have been inseparable. My sisters (Alisha and Amanda) are the people I am closest to, aside from my daughter. Three girls born naturally within 7 minutes, wow, I really feel for my mother. (and no, no fertility drugs were used) Each of us have entirely different personalities. I am the more analytical, stubborn, hard-headed one, whereas Alisha is the more down-to-earth tomboyish one that gets frazzled easily and Amanda is the hypochondriac that is full of emotion....from one extreme to the other (she gets her feelings hurt easily). But no matter how different we are, we have a closer bond than any "singleton" ever thought possible. Now we aren't the only children in the family. I have a brother that is 2 1/2 years older than us and another brother that is 1 1/2 years younger (yes my mother and father were brave people). Anyhow, none of us are alike physically either, all different shapes and sizes. The only thing that we have in common is brown hair, brown eyes and we were all born on the same day and have the same parents and number of siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment